Enter your work into a group exhibition, collaborate with other artists or contribute to ambitious and exciting projects.
H O L D
EOIs due by 4pm Friday 2 August 2019
Exhibition: 1 November – 24 November 2019
Opening 6pm Friday 1 November 2019
H O L D will applaud the beauty and sense of intimacy experienced when eating or drinking from an exquisitely crafted plate or vessel.
We are calling for interested ceramic artists from the Canberra region who are producing functional ware that epitomises the essence of good design, aesthetics and functionality in their work.
Do you make plates or vessels that take the dining experience to another level? We believe there are a wealth of ceramic artists in our region who are producing some exceptionally exquisite work.
We invite you to express your interest in participating in this survey exhibition. If you are interested being considered for inclusion, please send a high resolution image of your work accompanied by a 300 word bio about yourself and your practice. There is no entry fee.
- Works will be displayed on a 30 x 30cm square wall plinth and must be under 5kg.
- Each artist will be allocated an individual 30 x 30cm square wall plinth.
- Work can consist of multiple elements but must sit within the square and not exceed the weight limit.
- All works must be for sale and will incur a 30% commission inclusive of GST.
- All submissions will be reviewed from the digital images and artists will be notified by 30 August 2019.
- Artists are responsible for having their work delivered to Belconnen Arts Centre no later than 4pm Friday 25 October 2019.
Out of the Box
In addition, artists are encouraged to provide additional works in our Out of the Box retail space. This space is specifically for the impulse purchase and immediate, take-home experience. These works also incur a 30% commission inclusive of GST.
Please send your expression of interest to Artistic Director & Co-CEO, Monika McInerney at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below. Please feel free to discuss your proposal with Monika on (02) 6173 3304.
Apply to enter an open exhibition
H O L D applications are due by 4pm Friday 2 August 2019.