Studio Masterclasses aim to support artists and deliver opportunities for creative practice development across the Canberra region. We encourage artists to express their interest in participating in the Studio Masterclasses program by filling in the form below; artists across a range of art forms are welcome to devise an appropriate masterclass to be presented in their studio. These masterclasses are intended to be short or one-off intensive courses, across a weekend or several hours. They are not intended to be term-length classes.
Artists will need to:
- Conduct a risk assessment of their premises prior to final confirmation
- Have their own public liability insurance for their studio to enable them to present their masterclass on-site (if part of a studio collective, artists will need to seek appropriate permissions and approvals)
- Provide a description of the proposed masterclass, inclusive of dates, duration and any materials required
- Provide images, links and information as requested, with permissions to use in promotional collateral
Belconnen Arts Centre will:
- Provide an artist’s agreement and risk assessment checklist to be completed prior to confirming participation in the program
- Promote the masterclass as part of the Studio Masterclasses program, as well as individually
- Provide administration for all bookings
- Order and supply materials, if required
- Pay you an agreed artist’s fee upon delivery of the class
If you are interested, please fill in the Expression of Interest form below, or contact our Creative Program Director, Monika McInerney, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6173 3304.