118 Emu Bank, Belconnen ACT
Postal Address: PO Box 183, Belconnen ACT 2616
Tuesday – Sunday, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Closed Monday, except for regular classes and special events.
There is plentiful parking around Belconnen Arts Centre. Nearby parking options include:
- Westfield Belconnen has 2 hours free parking every day and is a 3 – 5 minute walk to BAC. All paths have ramps and clearly marked pedestrian or traffic lighted crossings.
- There is paid 2 hour parking across the road from BAC, behind Nature Conservation House. On the weekend this carpark is free and has good space availability.
- There is paid 2 hour parking along Emu Bank, all with paths and ramps.
- For permit holders, there are 4 accessible public parking spaces in the BAC parking area.
- Where possible, carpooling or ride-sharing can be a cost-effective option for your visit to BAC.
Belconnen Community Bus Station is within 600 metres of Belconnen Arts Centre, and is serviced by numerous bus lines – you can find relevant timetable information for your visit at Transport Canberra. The route 45 bus also stops directly in front of BAC.
Belconnen Arts Centre strives to offer an open and accessible environment for all to enjoy. The Centre is fully wheelchair accessible, with the entire building on a single level – click here for further information on accessibility at BAC.